------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Workbox Systems ??

Ok so it is all new to me. I have followed others that have been using this, I am kicking myself because I found a blog that had a great setup with less space used. She had a tall Cubby shelving/bookcase if you will. It was 2 cubbies wide and 8 cubbies up. It looked perfect for what I need to use up. I am all about saving space and less tackieness with totes. I love the idea but I hate using totes for everything it just annoys me to no end. I dont know why!



I thought I saved this blog and the site but I can not find it anywhere. Blah! Anyway, I am considering this set up like the blog I have seen. For 4 kids 2 of which are schooling but the other 2 can do preschool with my soon to be Kindergartener. Yes that is a 2 soon to be 3, almost 4 year old in one week and a soon to be 5 year old. [with my soon to be 12 year old] Wow! So the idea of alot of totes really is turning me off. If I can find ways to use less space and less totes I am going for it.

If you have some ideas or you have seen this blog that has the setup of a cubby workbox let me know. The cubby work box it more taller then wider and looks to be made out of wood.

I know it seems as tho I am being to picky, Yes I really am for one reason. My house is not as big as we need it and right now my schooling is in my dining room which happens to be the 2 room you see as you come in the front door entering the living room. So neatness is a priority and tackieness is not! My dining table has been pushed to my living room and cut my living room in half. We live in a 2 story cracker box house 3 bedrooms for time being this will do. I am trying to be content as we are searching for a home that will fit our family. So it is only a temporal arrangement once we sell I can think about that bridge as we cross it.

Shoot me some ideas of what you have or what you have seen. I am game for any ideas.

Thanks everyone, God Bless you!

No comments: