------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pic of our Full Classroom setup!

Ok, so here is a few pictures of our whole dining room now with the computer station up. I said I would post them but got busy. Lol! Sorry! I also noted the following links with our curriculum and other pictures of our workboxes and more, so you wouldnt have to search all my posts for them. Have a great evening! :) 

http://coneshomeschool101.blogspot.com/2010/08/our-curriculum-school.html

http://coneshomeschool101.blogspot.com/2010/08/our-computer-station-finally.html


2 comments:

Mrs Happy Homemaker said...

It looks really good and organized! My homeschool stuff seems to be spread out everyone, no matter how many good intentions I have to keep it in one place!

homeschool101 said...

Yes, I know what you mean. We needed a major change for this year. I think we have found it. ;)