------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

7 Days of Utopia : Review by Me

So I wanted to share this. We seen this a week ago and I am just getting around to posting it. Sorry. But this movie is with out a doubt one of my favorites. My dd was asking me if she could see it and my dh and I wanted to see it to approve it first. O Wow, It blew me away. I am not much on golf and though you see some golf settings, yes there is an outline around Golf but it is more then Golf. The main outline of this movie will blow you away and leave you walking out of the movie - Encouraged, Built up (if you pay close attention to the movie outline) and I cannot say that you will not walk out pondering what you just seen. This movie is a DEFINATE MUST SEE!


What about the kids: If you are worried about content or language : DON'T! There is only ONE bad word (Hell) and you see it in the first part of the trailer. There are no other bad words that we remember hearing in the movie. Language is ok, The film is rated G.


I will leave you with this thought that you will begin with in 7 Days of Utopia:


Isaiah 30: 21 Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go,” whether to the right or to the left.


No comments: