------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Post on ACT/SAT Testing

Time to Time I do make courteousy posts from other people or blogs. I always send a comment notifying the orignial author of the post(s) I make, letting them know their post and resources have been recognized on my links blog. I will never take credit for another author's hardwork or post.

That being said, I wanted to let you know about a post I just made courtesy of the TOS Magazine.
You can find this post over at my Homeschool Links Blog noted in the link I attach below. This post is on the ACT/SAT testing. If you are preparing your child(ren) for this testing this year, Know someone preparing their children, or just interested in knowing about the testing. Please run over and read the posts on my links blog. There is 2 posts in regards to the ACT/SAT. Both posts are linked together so you can click the link at the bottom of the first post to read the 2nd post. 

To view these posts please go to this link:  http://homeizcool101.blogspot.com/2011/09/preparing-your-child-for-actsat-part-1.html

No comments: