------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Download MY FREE Music & Native American Documents.

I just wanted to make this post to let you know I am offering some of My Freebies that I am just now getting up in PDF format. I have a lot more to convert but this is a new thing for me and it is little steps. Lol.

I just converted My Music Pages and you can download them here at the following links:

I also did this Native American Page:

You can find more downloads just like these over at my homeschool links blog . Please run over and follow my links blog if you have not already done so. I do not know how much longer I will post on this blog since much of my posting is at the links site. I update my links blog daily with a lot of links, resources and share about other great bloggers and have shared some of our journey there to. Hope you will continue to follow either by blog or email. :) 

Happy Schooling, Hope you enjoy the downloads.

No comments: