------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Some Great Sensory Tub Idea

I do have a sensory tub button to the right side of the screen, However, it is for a different link. I think they do link ups and that is why there are several with sensory tubs out there. :) None the less, If I run across more I will link them together in the Special Needs DropBox I am putting together, I will have some sensory processing, fine motor skill links in with this dropbox. I will also let you know when it is up.


Here is a great site with a lot of Sensory Tub Ideas:
http://countingcoconuts.blogspot.com/search/label/Sensory%20Tubs

No comments: