The easiest way to explore the free grammar content is to use the horizontal menu buttons at the top of the home page.
Place your cursor over each button to see what topic it covers including:
- *Nouns - Learn about common nouns, proper nouns, concrete nouns, and abstract, compound, and collective nouns.
- *Verbs - Discover action verbs along with transitive, intransitive, and linking verbs.
- *Adjectives - Find out about possessive, demonstrative, interrogative, comparative, and superlative adjectives. Learn about articles, too!
- *Adverbs - Explore adverbs, adverb clauses, and comparative and superlative adverbs.
- *Pronouns - Learn about subjective and objective personal pronouns. Study possessive, interrogative, demonstrative, indefinite, intensive, reflexive, and relative pronouns.
- *Conjunctions - Find out how conjunctions join words, phrases, and clauses in a sentence.
This site is a courtesy post from http://www.ClickSchooling.com