------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Monday, January 28, 2013

Can I do Homeschooling: Great Thought


Here is a courtesy post from Free Your Kids on Fb (Click here to Like)

You ask, can I homeschool? Do I have what it takes? Answer the following short quiz to see if you can be an effective home educator...

Do I have a library card or access to books?
Do I have internet access?
Do I have markers, pens, crayons, paper, scissors, and other such things?
Am I motivated to help my child learn?
Am I myself curious about my world?
Do I enjoy answering my child's questions?
...Do I love talking to my child?
Is my child's education important to me?
Is my *child* important to me?

If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you can do it. Stop doubting yourself. People have been teaching their own children for thousands of years. School is a relatively modern idea. What, everyone was stupid before public schooling was invented?

So, yes, you can do it. Let that uncertainty go and believe in yourself. You are more than capable.


---------------------------------------------------

Straight to the point and encouraging for everyone who questions!

No comments: