------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

See The Light - Tiffany Window Art Project - Review

Our recent review on See the Light

 photo logo_zpsd9b498e2.gif
We recently had the chance to review product from See the Light. The product we reviewed is called Tiffany Window Art Projects. When we received this in the mail we received a dvd with booklets. Anything that has to do with drawing, art, mess and crafts that equal fun, my kids are all on board.

 photo ap_tiffany_dvd_box_zpsd91bd6a9.jpgAbout Tiffany Windows:

This is the first of of nine total series of Art Projects. All 9 of dvd's would make a years worth of Art curriculum and a whole lot of F-U-N. This product is designed for ages 10 and up. This dvd has 4 step by step lessons, you will want to allow extra time so your child is not feeling the pressure to hurry through their lesson. The lessons on this dvd cover:
  1. Planning Your Composition
  2. Rule of Thirds
  3. Color Theory
  4. Completed Masterpiece
On the back of the DVD it notes the materials you will need for the lessons on this disc. This list is not a huge list at all and you may already have some of the items on this list. Having an item checklist is always a plus in my book...  This one disc alone retails $14.99. (The full year of curriculum art projects, which is all nine dvds is $99.99). And you can place your order and purchase by using paypal, which I like because I do not feel safe using my bank or visa card over the internet. So I can check out safely through paypal when I go back to purchase more later.  :) 

I think my oldest enjoyed the art lessons as she enjoys playing around with art material. While I used this curriculum mostly with her, I am not going to say my 6,7 & 8 yo were not in the background ease dropping and doodling. Lol. Art = F.U.N.  Overall we really like this curriculum. It is instructed well by Pat Knepley. I found her interesting and really enjoyed learning about stained glass. I think I especially liked Tiffany Window being my name is right in the package. Lol. We have used several Art related curriculums in the past that were good, but I really do like this one and I am considering purchasing in the near future to further on in Art.

I would recommend using this art curriculum. I asked my daughter and she said she liked the curriculum and thought it was pretty easy to do. It is not too easy that they will zip through it but easy enough that she understood what to do. For younger children, I think they can use this curriculum but you may want to stand near by to ensure they understand what to do or you may consider purchasing in their age range.


-------------------------


---------------------------
Aha, Finally after pain trying to get the picture to upload, Wala.. Here is the Stain glass look.. Neato..

Our review crew is also reviewing other items from See the Light including this product. Would you like to see what all they are reviewing and have to say. Please click on the attached review crew link noted below the disclaimer.

   
Photobucket

No comments: