------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Friday, September 12, 2014

WOW -- SUPER DEAL -- American History Audio Blow Out

Ok generally I only post FREE items on this page and curriculum resources. 
BUT thi s is REDICULOUSLY HUGE, I have to share it!

You wont believe this super deal, 

If you are looking for AUDIO HISTORY, they are offering a FAREWELL OFFER on this HUGE AUDIO HISTORY BUNDLE.  

The farewell offer means that this bundle will never be sold again.
  
Why is this a rediculously huge deal?

There are over 400 Audio Classics in this bundle. Are you ready for this?
The REGULARY PRICE is $149.00. That is right, I typed $149.00 - Regular Price. I skimmed over this and love the bundle but thought, that price is high so I will pass on the bundle. This am I got up and checked my inbox and had an other email on the bundle and a brief comment from an other parent who purchased the bundle who nearly spilled her coffee in her lap when she seen the total. So I thought, "Ok, let me see what all the fuss is about."  WOWZERS!  The price certainly IS NOT no $100 that is for sure...

I am hesitant on the price because it certainly was a surprise when I seen the price they are offering at. But because I almost passed the offer up, for not seeing a sale price, I am going to tell you.

IT IS SUPER.. SUPER.. SUPER.. CHEAP! 

Ok, Are you ready for the price?

Look below the picture for the price and the link to get yours!


 THERE IS ONLY:
  1 Day and 16 Hours left.

Reg Price:  $149.00  
Get it NOW for $29.00



To get your bundle please 
click the attached link below:



Happy Schooling and Enjoy!


No comments: