------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Count Turkeys Lapbook # 1-15

Counting Turkeys (Preschool - First Grade)
I did this is like a book. I have two file folders stapled together to give me the alotted space I needed for each number ( 1 - 15 ) that is covered.
I used 5-6 full pieces of white cardstock paper to keep my flaps folded down and closed. Depending on the size of your turkeys, You can get 2 - 3 flaps made per each paper used.
You can use any kind of paper you want, with the gluing of the turkey pictures I didnt want a mess so I used the cardstock.
[ I tried to add my already made turkey pictures, to save you from having to remake them. It wont let me add them on her unless I use my camera. I am not sure how that will turn out, so I have one of two options for you, You can ask me to send them via email, or you can copy and paste the picture of the Turkey I have attached and make your own.]


Copy & Paste this Turkey, You can use in word perfect or microsoft word.

You will need to resize and adjust the more #'s you do.


































No comments: