------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Monday, November 2, 2009

My lapbooks Finally.....

I am sorry everyone. With all the sickeness and my ear infection that just wants to stay with me forever, then my thyroid, I really haven't been able to post these and others I have to post. I am trying to get these on this week for you all to take a look at for ideas.

Here are a few of the latest Lapbooks we did and I am currently working on helping Miss Abs get her two Holiday Math lapbooks going, (seperate times of course) :). I will post the steps as I go. It is really easy and really do them anyway you want. Be creative on your lapbooks and allow your kids to help. It is hands on time and lets get wacky and crazy and learn at the same time. Lol. ;)
Sorry it is a little blurry, hmm...
All you really need is a piece of index paper or a
thick type of printing paper. ( some use construction paper)
You will need to make the size you want for your type of lap book.
We used the bigger index cards for these. It really was less time consuming for
all the cutting.
You will also need a File Folder or you could use Poster Board

Take the paper and fold it little over half. Leave at least 5 cm or close to half inch depending on size you have cut. You want a bigger flap for the problem or the lesson you are doing. This flap will cover the answers. You can see it in the bigger above.

Next, you will want to fold the smaller section of paper up to cover over the flap you just made. Ok I am sorry, I hope I am not confusing you. Lol. Little easier to explain and show. Lol.

Your paper will look like this one does above. The smaller flap goes at the bottom. It will hold your bigger flap down so that your answers will not be showing. Neat, I really like these.

Once you have your folded papers done add the problem or the lesson you are doing in your lap book.

(Multiplication, Adding, Division, Subtracting, Counting, Shape Learning, Picture Recognition (words behind the picture) and so on...)

You can see the final touches below on the finished lapbooks.

Have fun everyone!!

********************************************************************************

We decided to do a recap of our Multiplication factors So we hit the 8's.





Ok I promise these are upright as I uploaded them,
for some reason a few shifted sideways. Sorry!





Ms Abs Shape Game Lapbook. She has done so well with her shapes she only struggles with the Hexagon & Octagon. But really doing well. :)








Abs bolted for starfall fun! :)

Blessings everyone!

No comments: