------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kindergarten Calendar [Think forgot to post]

I couldnt remember if I posted about my Calendar or not. I got this calendar at the Dollar Tree by us. It cam in a package of Two Calendar backdrops only. I had the numbers I found on computer printed up and ready previously. But Dollar tree also had the numbers and the months which I did buy the months. I like them better then what I printed up. I wanted to laminate the calendar but was not big enough as I tried the other backdrop. Horrible. So I took the calendar and made it in to the weather calendar. Just like this only I printed up pictures of the weather so that I can have my daughters or son tell me what the weather looks like outside. Simple interactive learners. This only cost me $1 for the 2 calendars and $1 for the months. I already had the laminating supply and I have a rather large amount of Ink for my printer as well as paper supply. So I really only spent $2 for the calendar and months. Ohps and velcro - The velcro dots I got at walmart I bought 2 packages of 80 that cost me $6 a piece so roughly $15. If I added the velcro but I needed that for a few other projects anyways which is why I got the bigger packages. The smaller package of dots was 24 dots for $2.47. Either way I still saved an additional $15. The calendar kit sold all together is around $30 +. Ouch. Still a good savings, which I definately like!
Blessings!

No comments: