Friday, June 18, 2010
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Ten Things about Me:
1. Love Photography...
2. I am sitting at computer typing up my Post for Fit Mommy Friday [for other blog] :P
3. I Hate Hate Hate Neighborhood Additions & Home Owners Associations.
4. Annoyed easily [partly due to my thyroid - never a dull moment].
5. Love eating cheesecakes - weakeness
6. Homeshchool mommy of 2 soon to be 3.
7. Dreaming to move to the country to have my own farm..
8. Love my family and having family outings or time together.
9. I Love History Period...
10. Love Italian Food.
I have selected the following great blogs for the awards, Man it was a doozy, all of you have such great blogs to choose from. :)
1. http://www.jasmine-aboverubies.blogspot.com/ A wonderful blog and wonderful blogger.
2. http://mc-anybodywantapeanut.blogspot.com/ Good to have the pal back up and running.
3. http://scrapandlapbooks.blogspot.com/ Love this blog, She has so many wonderful things for Lapbooking... Love it!
4. http://sweetkarafaith.blogspot.com/2010/06/walking-walk.html - This blog about a little angel named Kara Faith. This blog has been so precious and dear to me. The mother is truly an inspiring courageous woman sharing about their journey with Kara. I followed her from the beginning, I cried with their loss and praised with heavens gain. Truly inspiring blog..
5. http://ourworldwideclassroom.blogspot.com/ Great blog on Homeschooling
6. http://ourbusyhomeschool.blogspot.com/ Great Homeschool blog who also is schooling year round. I dont feel so left out. Lol. :)
7. http://meeshimama.blogspot.com/ Great blog to visit.
8. http://assemblyofgodblogs.blogspot.com/ Very inspiring blog. Love to visit
9. http://frugalfabulousfinds.blogspot.com/ Great blog to visit!
10. http://chaimommy.blogspot.com/ Great blog to visit. Lots of interesting posts. :)
Congratulations to you great bloggers, But every blogger deserves an award for the time and devotion to their blog, posts and to all of us in blogger world. Pat yourself on the back...