------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blogger Update to My Followers

So I just wanted to post a quick update. I will continue blogging for now with blogger. However, I am leaving my word press blog up as a back up since blogger is still upgrading and who knows what else will happen with the viewing of my account. Odd, I do not have problems viewing any webpages, just my account and dashboard.. Urg, honestly this upgrade stinks for those of us who do not like change.


Just so everyone knows, I will keep this blog up and going as normal and get back to regular posting this week. But I am also going to continue using the homeschool links blog at Wordpress as a backup should this blog disappear on me. 


So followers, if you would like to follow me over at wordpress you can by visiting http://homeizcool101.wordpress.com/ .


Thanks for your patience in the recent blog struggles. I look forwarding to catching up on Monday.
Blessings!

No comments: