Really, it is up to the schooler on whether they would like to purchase pre-drawn up curriculum at cost. Truthfully, there are some topical related educational subjects I feel you do not need to spend a lot of money purchasing curriculum. This would be one of them..
1. If you have creativity, you can create your own ways of getting physically fit. If your not creative, here are a few to help you:
- If you have a Wii, Playstation or Xbox - you can incorporate any kid friendly exercise game as PE. (Dora Fit, Disney Kid Fit, Biggest Loser, etc..)
- We have always incorporated Math in with our Lower Elementary PE. Using 2 big stuffed dice. We would toss em up and either, +,-, x - the two numbers together. The answer would be the total of (choice of exercise) we did. (Jumping Jacks, Toe Touches, Jog, etc.)
Free Resources to help all educators:
- http://tn.ntis.gov/Index.aspx (everything on this order form is FREE. (this refers to this FNS USDA site. Click attchd. link to see their main site)
- http://teamnutrition.usda.gov/Resources/growit.html (Free Pre-school)