------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Need To Know -- Please Reply!

I don't know what Web Browser everyone is using. So please let me know if  you are having any trouble viewing the drop down links in your web browser. If they will not open up, please comment and let me know what browser you are using.

From what I know, Google Chrome and  IE, All of the drop box links open up fine.  Apple Safari, some are not opening. So please let me know so I can see if it is my code itself or if something needs to be refreshed for the browser to allow it to open. 

I just want to be sure that all of these FREE resource links open for everyone.

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant see no drop down boxes....
Ha had my eyes closed again :P
Yea I see them, I use FF,and IE