- KNOW YOUR CHILDS LEARNING STYLES
I never had veteran homeschooler's along side of me coaching me. Much of what I learned, I learned on my own and offered up advice from my own personal experiences. One of the most often pieces of advice that I offer up as a veteran homeschooler is to test and learn about your child's learning styles. It will help you to learn more about your child's way of learning as well as what teaching style will help them to learn and what curriculum will be best for them.
When this vendor came up next to be reviewed, I definitely was interested in what all they had to offer. I could not wait to scope out their material.
About PeopleKeys: They have developed an online delivery system that provides access to the world's trusted behavioral assessment tools. They have customized reports available in various languages, these tools can be used to help unlock the potential in individuals. You can learn more about peoplekeys here.
- This workbook helps the student to identify and understand their style of thinking.
- Helps improve study habits, increase GPA and help the student to choose a career path that is based on their strengths.
Cognitive styles are the preferences that individuals have for thinking or relating to other individuals and for various learning and experimental environments.
Through this workbook, you will learn about the styles of Cognitive Thinking and which one best relates to your student. Cognitive thinking styles are based on a few principles worth remembering:
- People are different!
- Different thinkers are motivated to learn in different ways..
- Different learners will respond differently to a variety of instructional methods.
- Individual differences among us should be respected.
- People with different styles can be equally intelligent.