------------------------------------ *ALL DROP BOXES ARE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN, PLEASE KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!* ------------------------------------- ** PLEASE NOTE: This blog is © 2014, COPYRIGHT of Homeschool101 Blogs! You are welcome to share any of our resources and our posts referenced by this blog. In return we ask that you please LINK all posts shared from this blog - back to this blog owner. In advance we thank you! **

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Constitution Printables (courtesy post)


I broke the links up on this one post, only because 
I had so many browsers open that my computer started going bonkers. 
But here is a freebie offered by The Homeschool Helper Online. You can use the FREE Constitution tabs she is offereing you for a lapbook or for a unit lesson. 

(I take no credit for these, I posted the links here
 for my own purpose only because my computer is not acting right.)

To get this and more freebies please go over and visit
She offers a great bunch of resources.


Constitution Tabs















No comments: